- 3D photography
- Multiview Stereovision
- Deep learning
- Shapes and Shape priors in Computer Vision
- Level Set and Graph Cut Methods in Computer Vision
- Partial Differential Equations, Stochastic Partial Differential Equations in Computer Vision
- Discrete and continuous optimization in Computer Vision
- Generic Programming on Graphics Processing Units
Publish or perish!
- Best paper award at the Sixth International Workshop on Content-Based Multimedia Indexing, London.
- Honorable mention, 1999 Cor Bayyen award (French nominee, ranked 2nd
most promising junior researcher in Computer Science and Applied Mathematics
in European Community among candidates from the full and the
affiliated EC members).
- Best paper award (Olympus-Prize "Science for Life"), European Conference in Computer Vision, 1998
- Special prize, ENPC best PhD thesis award, 1997.
- Most cited paper: 900 citations
- Full resume with downloadable publications (PDF file).